Toolmakers with heritage, quality, innovation and trust
Based in Oxfordshire, we’re metal pressings manufacturers with core expertise in toolmaking. We operate nationally and internationally, we’re passionate about our trade, and we have a strong Buy British ethos. Our customers work with us time and time again for high-quality toolmaking backed by consultancy, expertise and support from our team; benefits you don’t always get from working with toolmakers in the Far East, for example.
Why work with us?
Take advantage of all the positives that go hand-in-hand with working with a family-run business: high levels of customer care, attention to detail, a personal approach and trust – we’ll be on first name terms! We also have decades of experience – we’ve been toolmaking since the early 1950s and combined, our team has 180 years’ toolmaking expertise. This gives us tried and tested toolmaking techniques alongside an eagerness to move with the times and implement modern toolmaking technologies. We offer the perfect blend of innovation and heritage – giving you superior toolmaking outcomes.
We have power presses capable of pressing 5 to 160 tonne in Hare, C-frame and double RAM configuration, including modern tool protection techniques and servo strip feed control. In addition, we can deep draw to 100mm and have spot welders up to 63kVA.
How you can work with us
We can add value during any stage of your design and toolmaking production process. If you have already created your CAD designs and just want to get started, we’ll create the products you need. Alternatively, work with us on the design and prototyping of your components; we can also support you through these important first stages.
Maybe you need thousands of parts, or just a few. Maybe you need something bespoke.
We’ll happily work with you on any project big or small, and we’ll be by your side if or when you need us. We can create thousands of parts for you every day using our cutting-edge control systems, efficient machines and production protection controls, CAM, CNC, wire erosion technologies, vertical machining centre and specialist toolmaking machinery. All of these ensure the accurate manufacture of one-off tools consistently. You can even use our CAD tools on our premises as a standalone service if you don’t have them on-site – and of course, we’ll be there to advise you if you need us.
How we can help you
- We have deep knowledge of tool production requirements and can create high-quality tooling for the manufacture of robust and repeatable parts.
- We provide support, guidance and expertise in all levels of presswork, from simple pressings to presswork that pushes boundaries. We thrive on a challenge.
- We offer full support around our core expertise of design, presswork and toolmaking with optional services such as welding, assembly and packing for distribution.
- Our team of trusted partners can carry out finishing and injection moulding for an end-to-end service.
- We are customer-centric and your success is our ultimate goal.